our Holiday was lovely…low pressure, cozy dinner with friends. everything was so damn delicious, the company so delightful, that it seemed over much too soon. C took a machete to a 24-pound blue hubbard squash so’s i could make the yummiest pie in the universe. and no, it was not also the largest…we canned the rest of the squash tonight. i hope you all had pleasant, squash-filled holiday…
crunch time has officially hit, and i am up until the wee hours each night spinning and felting. i’m nervous about not having enough, especially since i have one local event before the SFBB. i think i sent more than 30 yarns to Craftland, so my inventory needs some beefing up if I’m going to make a nice presentation. i did get my knucklebuster today, so i’m one step closer to being able to accept virtual money at the shows. thanks to all who offered advice on who to go with for that. 🙂
yeah, so i’m waiting for fluff that is soaking in the sink…here is a treat stolen from
2. Do you think you’ll be married by then?
i sure hope i still am…
3. Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
oh my, yes.
4. What’s your least favorite school subject?
history…it depresses me.
5. Who was the last person to text you?
my first boyfriend. i think he’s the only friend of mine who ever texts my phone.
6. Do you prefer call or text?
does email count as a text?
7. Do you have any pets?
Inanna the Great, Pointy-Eared Mouse Hunter
8. What were you doing at 12 am last night?
laying in bed with insomnia.
9. Do you like carrots?
yes, very much. especially roasted with parsnips.
10. When is the last time you saw your mom?
three weeks ago.
11. Are you taller than 5’4″?
no…i’m barely 5’3″.
12. How many city/towns have you lived in?
13. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
socks and fluffy slippers.
14. Are you a social person?
small gatherings…yes. parties…no way.
15. What was the last thing you ate?
whole wheat bread toasted and slathered in butter and honey (it’s good fuel for spinning).
16. What is your favorite color?
17. What are you doing for your next birthday?
it’s seven months away…i can’t plan that far ahead.
18. Do you like having your hair pulled?
yes, if it’s in a massage-y way, close to my scalp.
19. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
20. Do you like coffee?
21. Would you rather have money or love?
22. Have you ever sat on a roof?
23. What are you listening to?
the sound of the fire crackling in the woodstove.
24. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
yes…the middle. in between the man and the little man.
25. Do you know how to play poker?
26. What are you thinking about right now?
how it’s late, and i really should be in bed.
27. Any plans for this weekend?
spinning, felting and more spinning. oh, and the farmer’s market is in there somewhere, too.
28. What time do you get up in the morning?
29. Do you eat leftovers?
i really, really try.
30. Do you eat ranch with your pizza?
wow, that sounds disgusting.
31. Last person you IMed?
what the heck is IMed?
32. Have you ever been in an ambulance?
33. Do you prefer an ocean or pool?
34. What color shirt are you wearing?
black hoodie with a screenprinted blue robot.
35. Do you know how to drive a stick?
i might remember…is it like riding a bike?
36. Who/what’s bothering you right now?
do you really want to know?
37. Do you hold grudges?
i really try not to, but sometimes i can’t help it.
38. Have you ever liked a cheerleader/football player?
yes, but don’t give me shit…i was thirteen.
39. Whose page did you visit last?
40. Are you a Lost fanatic?
41. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
kind of…my son’s bed is pushed up against ours, and it contains his “zoo.” so, i guess i sleep with them by default.
42. Earphones or headphones?
43. At this very moment what should you be doing?
sleeping, but i have yarn soaking in the sink.
44. Do you read trashy romance novels often?
45. What is the color of your bedroom walls?
dried toothpaste green. blech.
46. Do you shut off the water while you brush your teeth?
47. Would you date anyone on your friends list?
48. Are you mad about anything?
49. Do you go to great lengths to avoid white marks?
white marks? on what?
50. Do you sing obnoxiously in the car?
i sing, yes, but it’s not obnoxious. 🙂