I made a set of Halloween yarns a couple weeks ago, and it’s taken me this long to finally put them up on Etsy. So much for following the retail guidelines for holiday products. Oh, well. It will still be pretty after Halloween. And it will make stripes. I love stripes.
Sorry for the bad pic, but the camera is DYING and I don’t feel like spending twenty minutes trying to get a decent photo anymore. Post Baz Biz I am investing in a new rig.
And I couldn’t resist making another Button Hat. This one is more of Pillbox style, made with a very coily yarn:
Tooooooooooo much going on. But, I have my weekends back until the end of November. Well, sort of. No market, but I am working some short shifts at the LYS, which I LOVE.
Oh, and I feel like I hardly post at all anymore, but the Diva of Embellishment herself nominated me for an award…thanks, Cosy!
“As with most blog awards, this one comes with a “to do” list. Here’s how it works. I must answer a list of questions with one word…on the surface that sounds pretty easy, but I’m not so sure. Here goes…”
The questions are as follows:
1. Where is your cell phone? shrug
2. Where is your significant other? sleeping
3. Your hair color? mouse
4. Your mother? crazycatlady
5. Your father? adorable
6. Your favorite thing? wool
7. Your dream last night? empty
8. Your dream/goal? joy
9. The room you’re in? warm
10. Your hobby? making
11. Your fear? loss
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? woods
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you’re not? confident
15. One of your wish-list items? loom
16. Where you grew up? burbs
17. The last thing you did? uploaded
18. What are you wearing? wool
19. Your TV? never
20. Your pet? weirdo
21. Your computer? portable
22. Your mood? yawn
23. Missing someone? always
24. Your car? old
25. Something you’re not wearing? watch
26. Favorite store? outdoor
27. Your summer? wet
28. Love someone? absolutely
29. Your favorite color? aster
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? recently
I think I’m supposed to nominate people now…
But, I’m not very good with blogging rules, and I have trouble picking favorites when it comes to anything. Except colors. And dinosaurs.
Anyway, can I pick all my LJ friends? Because I love you all