1. First thing you wash in the shower? Usually my hair. With baking soda.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Black, with a blue outline of a robot screenprinted on it.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes, indeedy. He’s sweet as pie.
4. Do you plan outfits? Ha ha hahahahahahahah!
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Disappointed…was supposed to have a movie-date, but C just suddenly started puking his guts out. No date.
6. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red? The cap to the bicycle grease I use on my spinning wheel.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Blogged.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope.
9. What are you craving right now? A really good, uninterrupted night of sleeeeeeep. And maybe a birch beer float, which I wasn’t thinking of until this very moment and now i WILL KILL TO HAVE ONE.
10. Do you floss? Yes…every night. I have to use old-lady bridge flossers, and not just because they’re a pain in the ass, but because I really do have an annoying bridge that needs to be flossed.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Sauerkraut. We have a half gallon left from the mega-tonnage of the stuff we made in the fall.
12. Are you emotional? Am I? Am I??!?! Yes, a wee.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? I think so!
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? OMG, does anybody bite ice cream? Makes my teeth ache just to think about it. I’m a licker.
15. Do you like your hair? Hmmm. I’m making peace with it, I guess. Now that I’m not trying over and over again to grow it out and then chopping it out of frustration.
16. Do you like yourself? Sometimes. More often lately.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Is he paying and can I decide where we go? It’d probably be good for a few chuckles.
18. What are you listening to right now? The rain.
19. Are your parents strict? Were they? Not really.
20. Would you go sky diving? NO WAY.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes! With salt and pepper, but it’s been a couple of years since I had it.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes, I have made an ass out of myself in front of Robyn Hitchcock twice. And yes, , he totally counts.
23. Do you rent movies often? Netflix, yes.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? My boy has a lot of sparkly dress-up hanging on the wall. Tunic, cape and the like. Very sparkly. He likes it that way.
25. How many countries have you visited? 7.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Hundreds! 7th Grade! Nancy’s house!
27. Ever been on a train? From London to Scotland circa 2001…am about to take one across the country in about a month!
28. Brown or white eggs? There’s no difference, so either. Our chickens lay green ones, too. I really really really want Cuckoo Marans next time we get chicks because they lay chocolate brown colored eggs. How awesome is that? We ordered four once, and ended up with all roosters.
29. Do you have a cell phone? Yes. It’s never on and rarely charged, but it makes itself useful sometimes.
30. Do you use chap stick? Badger Balm in the winter time. I’ll probably use it more when we get back to California. Dry!
31. Do you own a gun? Nope.
32. Can you use chopsticks? Yes, and I love love love eating with them.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Well gee whiz, I thought I was going to be with C, but…there was that barfing thing.
34. Are you too forgiving? No. I think I’m forgiving enough…too forgiving implies I let myself get taken advantage of…which I don’t.
35. Ever been in love? Yep!
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Depends on whether or not he’s still barfing. If not, he’s coming with me to the farmer’s market downtown. Yay, sandbox! Yay, amazing pastries! Yay, farmer Peter and his amazing butter!
37. Ever have cream puffs? I don’t think so.
38. Last time you cried? Yesterday morning.
39. What was the last question you asked? I asked C if he needed anything before he stumbled into bed.
40. Favorite time of the year? All of them, but most especially the fall. In my Top 10 Things I Will Miss About New England: amazing fall.
41. Do you have any tattoos? Two…an eclipse on my back (my own drawing) and a cacao tree from a 9th century Mayan wall mural (right forearm).
42. Are you sarcastic? Usually not, but I have my moments.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Nope.
44. Ever walked into a wall? Many times!
45. Favorite color? Any blue, any green.
46. Have you ever slapped someone? Nope. Maybe when I was in theater, but definitely not for reals.
47. Is your hair curly? Wow, NO! My hair is sooooooooo straight and fine.
48. What was the last CD you bought? Robyn Hitchcock’s Shadow Cat, when he was at the Iron Horse last year.
49. Do looks matter? Sure do! Along with about 50,000 other things.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Couldn’t tell ya and would prefer to keep it that way.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? It’s $3/month for our "special ring" at our friend’s house. My mom still pays for my cell phone (but that’s only because she knows I’d chuck it if she didn’t).
52. Do you like your life right now? UGH. MOVING IS SO STRESSFUL. Ask me again in a few months.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No TV.
54. Can you handle the truth? Yes, please.
55. Do you have good vision? Ha hahahhahah!
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Yep.
57. How often do you talk on the phone? Daily with my mom, but other than that, hardly ever. Even less now that we live with so many people.
58. The last person you held hands with? The little guy.
59. What are you wearing? Jammies! Consisting of: my old black gym-rat pants, Smartwool socks and, embarassingly enough, a baseball jersey style t-shirt with Opus on it and the words "Penguin Lust."
60. What is your favorite animal? Cats! Goats! Please don’t make me choose.
61. Where was your default picture taken? Backyard.
62. Can you hula hoop? For about two seconds.
63. Do you have a job? Not in the day-job sense. I have a four-year-old and a small business I’m trying to grow.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Groceries for making the Most Amazing Frittata which the poor, puking C was unable to consume.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes! But I can’t remember when or why right now.